Comments Off on 92% Off Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Learn from Senior Software Developer in over 24 hours, you will be able to master SQL, Database Management & Design, and learn to work with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL + more. With Exercises! If you’re interested in Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery  Online Course, try this course today.
Meet Your Teacher,
- Andrei Neagoie is a Senior Software Developer turned Instructor. He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
- Mo Binni is a Solution Architect & Instructor with over 7 years of experience in Software Architecture and Development. Having worked as a consultant for the majority of his career, he has seen it all. He has worked on global applications for multi-nationals, governments, and Fortune 500 companies.
When You Enroll in Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery , You’ll Enjoy These Benefits:
- Throughout the course, You get full lifetime access to more than 24 hours of video at your own pace or re-watch if necessary. Also, you’ll be able to watch wherever you are, whenever you want on the computer, tablet, mobile, and TV,
- Access to course materials never expires, so you can learn at your own pace and return to your favorite lessons at any time.
- Also, Udemy provides a certificate of completion for every course. Udemy automatically emails you a link to your certificate as soon as you complete the course. You can add the certificate to your Linkedin profile or your online CV if you like.
What You’ll Learn in Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Become an expert in SQL and Database Concepts
Understand SQL vs NoSQL, MongoDB vs MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Database Management/Design to your resume
Learn to perform efficient and performant SQL queries using best practices
Learn how Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Engineers use Big Data and databases
Apply for SQL developer, Database Administrator, Business Analyst, Backend Developer and Business Intelligence roles
Use the right SQL features to work with data efficiently and solve database problems
Database best practices to design and manage your company data
Learn to make business and market decisions based on user data
Learn how to scale databases by using things like Sharding, Replication, etc…
Create your own databases while using SQL to interact with the data
Use real-world data to generate insights and reports using SQL
Tons of exercises to practice what you learn and test your knowledge
Help Sales/Marketing/Product managers make better decisions based on data analysis
Advanced SQL topics like indexes, aggregates, caching to make your database queries efficient
Learn how databases are used in Web & Mobile Applications, Machine Learning, and other fields
Learn how to handle user passwords and keep data safe
Work with SQL across multiple tables and multiple databases
Learn to use Redis for fast memory storage
Master SQL joins.
Who Is This Course For?
Both beginner and advanced professionals looking to learn modern SQL and Database principles
Professionals who are working with or will be working with databases and want to learn to work smart and efficiently using best practices
Everyone who is interested in one of the most in-demand tech skill that will be around for many years to come: SQL
Developers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Sales/Marketers, and anyone who uses data to make business decisions
Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis to boost your resume
Click the button above to get your discount. Save yourself an amount of money upon checkout.